The ultimate opponent
His name is BOB and BOB is hard and very realistic. The body shape makes it easy for focused kicking and punching. But beware, BOB will never go down. Well perhaps if you can place your foot perfectly in his neck. But with a height of 167 cm that will prove to be a challenge. The base can be filled with sand or grit up to 150 kg. This dummy is less suited for the complete novice because BOB is quite a bit harder compared to a boxing pole. That’s why it is important that you already possess some technique in order to prevent injuries. Can you handle BOB?
Standing punching bags and dummy’s are easy to move around, there’s no drilling or mounting required. The perfect solution at home and in the gym. The RAM boxing dummy’s are made out of very durable rubber and artificial leather on the inside for an optimum flexibility and toughness. Due to the high level of flexibility this boxing dummy will always maintain its original shape with no visible dents. You can fill the base without any effort with sand or grit.
PLUS- EN MINPUNTEN
- Color: skin color
- full height: 167 cm
- Kick and punch area: height 88 cm
- Base: height 48 cm diameter 58 cm
- Use boxing gloves and/or bandages during training for the standing punching bag.
- Do not use shoes, rings etc. in order to prevent damages.
- Increase the base weight for more stability.
- Use an anti-slip mat for a smooth surface.