The swivel allows each punching bag to rotate. The advantage of this is that less forces are released on the punching bag, this will extend the life of the punching bag. The swivel is suitable for punching bags up to 70 KG. Note that a swivel has 2 closed eyes. You should either order an additional spring with it or use a carabiner for mounting
Pluses and minuses
Easy to attach
Longer lifespan of the punching bag
- Color: silver
- Material: metal
At what height should the punching bag be attached?
- The top of the punching bag should hang about 10 CM higher than your own height.
- The attachment chain of the punching bag has a length of 30 CM.
- First, determine the correct height.
- Attach the punching bag to a ceiling made of concrete or wood with a ceiling bracket. Not suitable for thin or plaster ceilings!
- Use M8 wood screws or M8 wedge bolts.
- If the punching bag will hang a little too high, buy a piece of chain to attach between the bracket and the attachment chain.
- If the ceiling is too high, opt for a wall mounting bracket.