RAM O2 professional punching bag
This three-layer punching bag is rock solid and is called gigantor for a reason. The outer bag is made of faux leather with an extra layer of pu polyurethane, below is material of PVC coated woven canvas cloth. Because of these materials, the punching bag has a leather look and will always retain its beautiful appearance. The straps with rings to hang the punching bag from are made extra thick so it won’t tear out. The stuffing of the punching bag consists of textile fiber blend which means your punches and kicks will be well absorbed. The Gigantor punching bag hangs very stable thanks to its weight of as much as 41 kilos with a length of 150 CM. This RAM punching bag is of great quality, making it suitable for heavyweights and pros. With this punching bag at home or in the gym, you are guaranteed years of fun.
Will be delivered with six-point chain.
Pluses and minuses
Good value for money
Very sturdy impact surface
- Color: black
- Material: artificial leather, pu polyurethane, pvc coated cloth
- Filling: textile fiber blend
- Dimension: 150 CM x 40 CM
- Weight: 41 KG
What size punching bag do I need?
- 140 – 180 CM: A punching bag for both punching and kicking. Also, due to its weight, this punching bag is quite stable and thus does not swing in all directions.
- 100 – 130 CM: A punching bag for punching only. Because of the weight, this punching bag still hangs quite stable.
- 80 – 90 CM: A punching bag for children up to 12 years old.
- 60 – 70 CM: A junior punching bag for children up to 8 years old.
At what height should the punching bag be attached?
- The top of the punching bag should hang about 10 CM higher than your own height.
- The attachment chain of the punching bag has a length of 30 CM.
- First, determine the correct height.
- Attach the punching bag to a ceiling made of concrete or wood with a ceiling bracket. Not suitable for thin or plaster ceilings!
- Use M8 wood screws or M8 wedge bolts.
- If the punching bag will hang a little too high, buy a piece of chain to attach between the bracket and the attachment chain.
- If the ceiling is too high, opt for a wall mounting bracket.