Very robust punching bag from RAM
The RAM punching bag pro extreme is not only suitable for recreational use, but also professional boxers with a lot of power can use it without damaging the punching bag. It is a triple punching bag, with the inside material of pvc coated woven canvas cloth, the outside bag is artificial leather which is reinforced with an extra layer of pu polyurethane. This gives the punching bag the looks and feels of a real leather punching bag. Inside the punching bag are cut textile chips which provides good absorption of your kicks and punches and will always keep the leather-look punching bag’s beautiful appearance. The straps with rings to hang the punching bag from are made extra thick so it won’t tear out. The RAM punching bag pro extreme is a robust and highly durable punching bag for both home and gym or boxing school.
Will be delivered complete with four-point chain.
Pluses and minuses
Very high quality artificial leather
Very sturdy impact surface
- Length : 150 CM
- Weight : 36 KG
- Color: brown
- Material: artificial leather, pu polyurethane
- Filling: shredded textile chips
- Diameter: 35 CM
What size punching bag do I need?
- 140 – 180 CM: A punching bag for both punching and kicking. Also, due to its weight, this punching bag is quite stable and thus does not swing in all directions.
- 100 – 130 CM: A punching bag for punching only. Because of the weight, this punching bag still hangs quite stable.
- 80 – 90 CM: A punching bag for children up to 12 years old.
- 60 – 70 CM: A junior punching bag for children up to 8 years old.
At what height should the punching bag be attached?
- The top of the punching bag should hang about 10 CM higher than your own height.
- The attachment chain of the punching bag has a length of 30 CM.
- First, determine the correct height.
- Attach the punching bag to a ceiling made of concrete or wood with a ceiling bracket. Not suitable for thin or plaster ceilings!
- Use M8 wood screws or M8 wedge bolts.
- If the punching bag will hang a little too high, buy a piece of chain to attach between the bracket and the attachment chain.
- If the ceiling is too high, opt for a wall mounting bracket.